Rocco Nacino's I Luv U, Pare Ko (Full Trailer)

The hilarious new trailer for I Luv U, Pare Ko has been released. The indie movie is starred by Rocco Nacino and Rodjun Cruz.


I Luv U, Pare Ko is a gay-themed comedy movie directed by Neal Tan and produced by Krix Film Productions.

It tells the story of Carlo (Rodjun) and Sam (Rocco) who are best of friends. Sam is gay and in love with Carlo, but he doesn’t tell Carlo about it. He thinks he found the chance to come out to his best friend when Carlo needed help and promised to do anything for the person who’d help him solve his problem.

Rocco is amazing in his portrayal of a closeted gay. I wonder who his “gay role model” was. Rodjun, meanwhile, has turned into such a muscled hunk. The abs are Cosmo Bachelor worthy. I wonder why he hasn’t been given such big breaks like his brother Raver Cruz is getting.

Check out the full trailer of I Luv U, Pare Ko below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts